Swamp

Swamp
Atchafalaya Swamp

Monday, January 7, 2008

The Game of Tag


Captain Jafflam
had tagged me and my response is long overdue. This one is about three personal episodes and lessons learned from 2007. Here they are in no order of importance:

  1. Try to be a good sport when it comes to tagging. Resolution: Try to be a good sport by obliging.
  2. Was a dumb-ass asshole for the period ending 31 December, 2007 and the years prior. Resolution: Try to be a lesser asshole and be forgiving of my failings, of which I have tons.
  3. Wasn't a central character in Mat Salo's movie called Being There. Resolution: Hope to be around more often. Or at least make the effort.
  4. Ha, got plenty I tell ya. The last one is to emulate all my favorite bloggers out there. You only have to look at my Blogroll to see who. I'll start by doing an Elviza. Look out for a book review in my next post folks!

0 comments: